Anyone who produces food in Ardchattan is welcome to send in their details for inclusion on this page.
Local Producers Market
- New marketÂ season starts on the 4th March 2010
- Held every First and Third Thursday of each month from March to December at Kintaline Farm, Benderloch – follow the signs!
- Come and buy all the best food and creative arts of the LORN area
- Lots of food cooked on the day for you to eat at the market, or take away.
- Market details are here – > link
Kintaline Farm, Benderloch
- Free Range Eggs from Black Rocks, our extensive reared, hardy layer, and our old pure breed hens, available all year around
- Jacob Mutton from our small flock of sheep, two and four horned, raised on our herb rich pasture. We support the local facilities on Mull, who hang the meat for 3 weeks before butchering and packing. Frozen
- Jacob Lamb – this spring (2010) we will have Jacob lamb for sale. We lambed late last year so we can have lamb for this spring.
- Herbs – pot grown herbs of a wide variety – culinary, aromatic, medicinal.
If you produce food in Ardchattan – send in your details.